Travel back in time to the pastoral English countryside where Paul Richards first trained in Guitar Craft with Master Guitarist Robert Fripp, eventually assuming his role as a musician in both in the League of Crafty Guitarists and The Robert Fripp String Quintet.
- 3 Archival, Pigment Inkjet Prints
- Signed Prints in Limited Editions of 100 only
- Prints Numbered 1-10 Reserved for Collectors
- Paper Size: 24 x 18″
- Image Size: 20.75 x 14″
- Epson 255gsm Somerset Velvet Paper
- Certificates of Authenticity included
- Year Photographed: 1988
- Year Editioned: 2020
- Hard Portfolio Included
- Only 10 Full Collections Available.
- © Paul Richards 2020
Listen to “The Marsh”, about Paul’s friendship with Les Collins, and exploring the English countryside as a young musician from America. Video directed by Fred Raimondi.