Photogravure print of The Great Bridge in Iowa. The Great River Bridge is an asymmetrical, single tower cable-stayed bridge over the Mississippi River. It carries U.S. Route 34 from Burlington, Iowa to the town of Gulf Port, Illinois.
- Limited edition of 50
- 22 x 26.75″ (56 x 68cm)
- Heavy, 300 gsm Warm White, Etching Paper
- Hand-printed using traditional, archival materials
- Titled and Signed by Paul Richards
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matching print numbers (1-25 reserved for collectors)
This limited edition print is part of a collection of three handmade, photogravure prints from original photographs by Paul Richards with signed and stamped, Certificates of Authenticity. All have been printed on heavy, 300 gsm warm white etching paper. Each print is 22 x 26.75″ (56 x 68cm). A complementary, gold foil stamped portfolio is included. Customers purchasing collections will be allocated matching print numbers. Float-mounted framing is recommended!